Sturdy farm work boots for the harshest conditions. Bogs were first created for farmers in soggy Oregon, and these women’s boots are here to prove it. They’re 100% waterproof with a durable build and a burly nonslip outsole to navigate mucky stalls and muddy paddocks. Neo-Tech insulation keeps you warm and comfortable in subzero temperatures.
- 100% Waterproof
- Comfort rated to -40F/-40C
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Easy pull-on handles
REBOUND: Provides a shock absorbing cushion and foot support that lasts the life of the product.
BOGS: Protection and Stability. Comfort and Warmth. Bogs waterproof footwear is built from durable rubber and leather to keep you dry