For the athlete looking for a versatile performance shoe, the fuzeX™ Rush shoe features fuzeGEL™ technology from heel to toe to provide responsive cushioning for any type of impact on a range of training and running surfaces.
- Seemless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FUZEGEL Midsole: ASICS newest GEL cushioning technology made from the fusion of GEL property and foam creates lightweight adaptable comfort, tuned to provide rearfoot shock absorption that shifts to forefoot bounce back.
- ComforDry Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
- Heel Height: 18 mm.
- Forefoot Height: 10 mm.
ASICS, an acronym derived from a Latin phrase means, “A sound mind in a sound body.” Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.