If you’re always on the go and the snowy months are no exception, Kamik’s Momentum warm boots for winter are for you. Even if you’re taking the kids to hockey practice in a snowstorm, these women’s waterproof snow boots will keep your feet happy. Featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction and 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. These boots are made for keeping feet warm and comfortable, for those who spend a lot of time in the snow.
- Height: 10.5 inches
- Weight: 2.1 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof nylon upper with a faux fur collar and a waterproof gusset tongue
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Fixed 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, foam insulation and soft faux fur lining
- Adjustable bungee lacing system
- Removable Kamik comfort EVA insole
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- PEAK synthetic rubber outsole
INSULATED: Keep warm in frosty weather with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation Type B200, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions. Perfect for cool days.
WATERPROOF: Kamik’s Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.