This waterproof boot features a PU coated leather upper and a slightly lighter shell than the Caribou, making it great for keeping feet warm and dry without weighing you down during a long day out in the weather.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- UPPER: PU coated leather upper.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm washable, recycled felt Inner Boot. Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug.
- SHELL: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -40° fahrenheit / -40° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 10 in.
- Heel Height: 3/4 in.
- Calf Circumference: 14 in.
- Weight: 25 oz / 708 g.
- Measurements based on size 8.
Founded in 1962 in Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it’s inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators.