- ANSI/ASTM I75 & C75 Approved
- Tobacco Oil Tanned Leather Upper
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- Cotton Drill Vamp lining
- Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Removable insole
- Rubber Midsole
- Engineered Composite Shank
- Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™ outsole
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe, EH Rated, tested for and meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Thorogood brand, first introduced in 1918, has grown into the Weinbrenner Shoe Company’s premiere collection – including both safety and non-safety styles designed for all varieties of occupational and safety requirements – delivering comfort, fit, safety and performance in every pair of work boots made.