The Timberland PRO® Ascender waterproof work boots power through the job site with alloy safety toes, rugged slip-resistant outsoles and electrical hazard protection against live circuits and energized conductors.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Waterproof membrane
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection
- Goodyear welt construction
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed for breathable comfort
- Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole is oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9) is 720 grams/1.58 pounds
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.