Inspired by Hot ‘lanta, this KEEN Utility is the shoe for roofing, deliveries, framing, and jobs where a little airflow goes a long way. Feather light, with breathable mesh and steel toe protection, the Atlanta Cool is a versatile, comfortable on-the-job performer. Protecting toes one shoe at a time. ™
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Oil-and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant Nubuck leather upper
CARE FOR LEATHER: Gently brush the footwear with a dry soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore surface. The use of a leather conditioner is recommended to preserve the original quality of the material. Stains should be treated immediately with a solvent-based leather cleaner; this process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.
KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. They understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of their customers. They gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland, Oregon.