Danner’s most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Oregon. They’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. They’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using the universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oi- and slip-resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels
- 8″ Height
- 76 oz. per pair
- Made in USA with imported components.
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.