Improved durability and comfort, with the same fit and feel that craftsmen have come to rely on. Danner’s most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Oregon. Built on the proven Vibram Christy outsole with an upgraded single-piece midsole for increased longevity. Danner has also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable, and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using their universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Vibram® Christy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up. It’s formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8″ Height
- 74 oz. per pair
- Made in USA with imported components
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.