The Striker II EMS is designed on the TFX Lite platform, which provides for a lightweight superior fit for agility and stability. Featuring waterproof, breathable W.L. Gore CROSS TECH® lining which protects against blood-borne pathogens, and an Armor Flex II puncture-resistant midsole, the Striker II EMS is ready to protect and serve. Danner’s Pro-Tec non-metallic toe and the midsole meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and meet or exceed NFPA 1999-2008 Edition certified to SEI. Non-metallic construction won’t set off metal-based security systems.
- CROSSTECH® fabric is engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX®.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Danner TFX® Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight.
- Nylon shank
- 8″ height
- 48 oz.
- The lightweight Pro-Tec non-metallic toe meets F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Flex Shield II puncture-resistant midsole is a lightweight, non-metallic, flexible insole that exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements for a puncture resistant midsole by 70 lbs (successfully tested 340 lbs).
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.