Get to work with the women’s Steel Toe 627 Suede shoe. Made to give you all-day comfort, everything about this shoe works overtime for your feet. New Balance’s rugged outsole and overall fit offers lasting support, plus their Steel Toe provides protection like no other. Get the most out of your day with New Balance’s durable women’s shoe that won’t weigh you down.
- Suede/mesh upper
- 52 Durometer Insert/midsole
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Internal shank
- Non-marking outsole
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily/wet and soapy conditions
- Static Dissipative footwear displaces charges of electricity through a walking surface, thus reducing the static electricity hazards (meets ASTM F 2412-11 and ASTM F 2412-11 requirements)
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- 10-mm drop: Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10-mm drop are approximate.
More than 100 years, New Balance has worked to move the world around us, because they believe in one simple truth: We were born to move. At New Balance, their goal is to help you achieve yours.