Footwear created to fit and protect a woman’s foot. Full steel toe and waterproof, breathable coverage delivers in a rugged boot that moves with you efficiently and comfortably. You work hard, so wear boots that do the same. Women’s specific fit.
Protecting toes one shoe at a time. ™
– Compression molded EVA midsole
– Contoured heel lock
– KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
– Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
– Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
– Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
– Reflective webbing for additional safety
CARE FOR WATERPROOF LEATHER: KEEN Utility has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENS daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. They understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of their customers. They gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland, Oregon.