Athletic styling gives these women’s Timberland PRO work shoes modern work site style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology come together for low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium microfiber, leather and rugged breathable mesh uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for constant static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- New Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole is abrasion-resistant and non-marking
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
ELECTRO-STATIC DISSIPATIVE: All Timberland ESD footwear meets SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.