Designed for: Intense outdoor sports including obstacle courses, mountain running, mud runs, endurance races, boot camp, and biking.
- Thorlos clinically-tested padding reduces blisters, pain, pressures and moisture—and make your feet feel better, guaranteed.
- Thorlos padding has been the subject of eight independent clinical research studies that were published in peer-reviewed medical journals. The results showed the proprietary padding reduces foot pain, blisters and other foot conditions, pressures on the foot and moisture.
- Quarter Length
- Thin Cushion
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Moisture Wicking: Protects when wet and reduces moisture absorption and retention with THORWICK® Cool fibers
- Flow-Thru Venting: Ventilation panels in toe and instep with ankle/foot transition gusset to fight wrinkling
- Dirt Shield: Quarter-length with reinforced top to help keep dirt and debris out
- Strategic Support: Form fit with compression-grade ankle and arch support protects plantar fascia, fights fatigue and prevents bunching and twisting
- Impact Protection: Light density padding in ball and heel protects weight-bearing areas
CONTENT: 69% THOR•WICK® COOL, 25% Nylon, 5% Elastic, 1% Polyester
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
When Jim Throneburg invented the Thorlos brand in the early 1980s, he dreamed of two new guiding possibilities: 1) Sustainability of the company beyond his own lifetime, and 2) Being the best in the world at foot protection. As a result, THORLO shifted their primary focus from the sock business to the relationship business. Their official vision and mission became all about Sustainable Relationships, and the Thorlos brand experience was born.