Featuring a versatile, multi-sport design, SmartWool’s PhD® Outdoor Light Pattern Crew includes ReliaWool™ technology for superior durability in high wear areas and the 4-Degree™ elite fit system to keep the sock in place.
- 4-Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas increases durability
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 8.5″ overall height
- Knit in the USA of imported yarn
CONTENT: 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Turn inside out before washing.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fiber.
- Tumble Dry Low. Lay flat or line dry for best appearance.
- Do Not Iron. Who will argue with that?
- Do Not Dry Clean. You can care for this all on your own!
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™