Make it an instant repeat with the powerful combination of performance-enhancing Merino and recovery-enhancing compression. SmartWool has stocked these run socks with smart features like their 4-Degree™ elite fit system, mesh ventilation zones and a virtually seamless toe.
- Virtually seamless toe
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating
- 200-needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- 14″ overall height
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- 4-Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool™: Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh Venting: Women’s-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management.
- Graduated Compression Ultra Light Cushion: Minimal cushioning for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk; graduated compression to reduce fatigue and speed recovery.
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
CONTENT: 49% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 9% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™