SmartWool’s best fitting, most advanced run socks yet, they’ve packed years of testing, prototypes and running smarts into these socks. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for ultimate shock absorption with minimal in-shoe volume, men’s-specific mesh ventilation zones and a virtually seamless toe.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery. Run-specific fit.
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas increases durability
- Mesh ventilation zones designed around a man’s foot.
- Virtually seamless toe
- Achilles tab
- 200 needle construction provides high-density cushioning while maintaining light weight
- 1.75″ overall height
- Knit in the USA of Imported Yarn
CONTENT: 51% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Turn inside out before washing.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fiber.
- Tumble Dry Low. Lay flat or line dry for best appearance.
- Do Not Iron. Who will argue with that?
- Do Not Dry Clean. You can care for this all on your own!
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™