Forging creeks, crossing bogs, and scrambling on rocks are no problem with over-the-ankle support and waterproof full grain leather uppers. The stylized leaf patterned side panels set this Merrell Siren apart. A slip lasted athletic fit, Ortholite® anatomical footbed and womens-only QForm® footframe make all that scrambling comfortable, and a Vibram® sole makes each step sure and solid.
• Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Nubuck and pig suede leather upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Abrasion resistant heel bumper
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis™ antimicrobial solution resists odor
• Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
• Ortholite™ anatomical footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell QForm™ Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you can stay dry on the move
• 6 mm sole lug depth
• Vibram® Siren Song Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1lb 7oz
Merrell’s philosophy is that outdoor adventures provide an opportunity to discover a greater sense of freedom, self-awareness and fulfillment. For over 26 years, Merrell® has been providing outdoor enthusiasts of all ages with quality performance footwear.