All the best features of a hiking shoe and a sandal in one comfortable style. Open vents in the waterproof leather provide maximum breathability, and the multi-directional lug outsole bites into tough terrain.
- 4-mm multi directional lugs
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Heel support structure
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
CARE FOR LEATHER WATER SANDALS: All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Keen has also taken great care to develop leather uppers that will not crack, shrink or stretch when washed. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
It takes a lot of energy and enthusiasm to innovate, produce and market products that offer such positive differences. KEEN does the kind of work that adds up to something special, something bigger.