Due to unprecedented levels of comfort, this roam-ready sandal will quickly become a staple. You can get all of the performance and comfort that Teva is known for with the Hurricane XLT.
- Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Microban® zinc-based anti-microbial treatment
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.