Thru-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian Trail have long sung the praises of Darn Tough’s 1/4 socks. Tenacious, tough, unyielding and always ready to take on whatever lies ahead is your low hiker of choice.
CONTENT: 62% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
CUSHION: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
CARE: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks:
- Machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do not dry clean.
Darn Tough’s backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. They ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that Darn Tough designs, tests and manufactures their socks.