Part of SmartWool + Charley Harpers limited edition collection, the Charley Harper A Family of Chickadees socks are fine art for your feet. This non-cushioned style blends the artful design of iconic American artist Charley Harper with high-performing Merino for socks that go far and look good getting there.
- Supportive arch brace
- Durability zones
- Virtually seamless toe
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn
FABRIC CONTENT: 51% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 3% Elastane
Charley Harper was an American original with a passion for the outdoors. Nature inspired his designs. National parks influenced his vibrant colors. And his work inspired SmartWool to create a partnership that brings a shared passion for the outdoors to life.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Turn inside out before washing.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fiber.
- Tumble Dry Low. Lay flat or line dry for best appearance.
- Do Not Iron. Who will argue with that?
- Do Not Dry Clean. You can care for this all on your own!
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™