Your little one will love these sock monkey inspired socks. These aren’t crafting socks though. They’re made from soft, sustainable Merino wool and offer great fit and comfort-enhancing features.
- Made in the USA of US and imported yarns.
- Memory Knit Construction: Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
- Spandex Arch Support: Spandex compression arch adds support and won’t sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place.
- Contoured Rib Top: Fox River’s contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
- Vented Panel: Sock-specific mesh and vented panels provide breathability and help manage moisture to keep feet dry.
- Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam: Smooth, flat toe seam doesn’t rub or irritate during wear. Plus, our smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
- Trademarked Red Heel® design provides iconic styling known only to genuine Original Rockford Red Heel® products.
CONTENT: 41% nylon, 28% Merino wool, 21% acrylic, 8% polyester, 2% spandex
MERINO WOOL: A special, fine grade of wool that shares all of the characteristics of classic wool such as thermoregulation, breathability and odor control. It’s also luxuriously soft and comfortable. Unlike coarser grades of wool, Merino is much less prone to itching.
URfit™ System: Fox River’s URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
CARE: Machine wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fox River Mills, Inc. was founded in Appleton, Wisconsin, in 1900 and got its name from its location in the Fox River Valley. Their commitment to meet and exceed consumers’ expectations continues today. NASA has even certified four of their styles for use in the space program. Trust Fox River’s continued dedication to quality and innovation.