Darn Tough’s Lars is the perfect sock for Nordic skiers looking for “a little less” cushioning without losing the love. Lightweight performance and the “just right” amount of cushioning deliver kilometers of comfort.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough’s unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
CONTENT: 53% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
NORDIC BOOT HEIGHT: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
LIGHT CUSHION: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Darn Tough’s most versatile construction.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm, tumble or line dry, and do not bleach.
Darn Tough’s backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. They ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that Darn Tough designs, tests and manufactures their socks. “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Made in Vermont, USA.