From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, Darn Tough’s “1466” Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year they hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough’s unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
CONTENT: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
CARE: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks:
- Machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do not dry clean.
Darn Tough’s backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. They ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that Darn Tough designs, tests and manufactures their socks.