This pair of socks features alternating design! Fox River’s URfit System makes these great for boarding or those who prefer a little extra cushion.
- Made in the USA
- Memory-knit construction throughout helps sock keep its form, wash after wash
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
- Full cushioning throughout absorbs shocks and insulates
- Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
CONTENT: 43% Merino wool, 25% nylon, 20% TENCEL®, 10% silk, 2% spandex
- Medium Unisex: Shoe Sizes: Men’s 6-8.5; Women’s 7-9.5
- Large Unisex: Shoe Sizes: Men’s 9-11.5; Women’s 10-12.5
- Extra-Large Unisex: Shoe Sizes: Men’s 12-14.5
CARE: Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Fox River Mills, Inc. was founded in Appleton, Wisconsin, in 1900 and got its name from its location in the Fox River Valley. Their commitment to meet and exceed consumers’ expectations continues today. NASA has even certified four of their styles for use in the space program. Trust Fox River’s continued dedication to quality and innovation.