Block the freezing temps with this sock. Wool can absorb as much as 30% of its own weight before feeling damp. Stay dry no matter where the hunt leads!
- Made in the USA
- Stretch ribbing at cuff and leg prevents muscle fatigue and pinching
- Smooth, flat toe seam adds comfort and durability
- Fully thermalined construction adds warmth and cushioning
- Wool naturally wicks away moisture to keep you dry
CONTENT: 84% wool, 9% acrylic, 6% nylon, 2% spandex
- Medium Unisex: Shoe Sizes: Men’s 6-8.5; Women’s 7-9.5
- Large Unisex: Shoe Sizes: Men’s 9-11.5; Women’s 10-12.5
- Extra-Large Unisex: Shoe Sizes: Men’s 12-14.5
CARE: Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Fox River Mills, Inc. was founded in Appleton, Wisconsin, in 1900 and got its name from its location in the Fox River Valley. Their commitment to meet and exceed consumers’ expectations continues today. NASA has even certified four of their styles for use in the space program. Trust Fox River’s continued dedication to quality and innovation.