The tube sock is back. But this time it’s packed with smart design features SmartWool 4-Degree™ elite fit system for a sock that stays put, ReliaWool™ technology to extend wear, flat knit toe seams, and all the benefits of Merino to keep you warm and dry.
- Designed to celebrate the original socks with style. Flat knit durable toe seam
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Light cushioned sole, shin and calf for impact absorption
- 14″ overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn
CONTENT: 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Elastane
4-Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
ReliaWool: Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Machine Wash Warm, Gentle Cycle. Turn inside out before washing.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fiber.
- Tumble Dry Low. Lay flat or line dry for best appearance.
- Do Not Iron. Who will argue with that?
- Do Not Dry Clean. You can care for this all on your own!
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™