SW131 – Heavy full-cushioning provides shock absorption, offers insulation against the elements, and supports under weighty loads. An arch brace holds the sock in place and adds additional support.
- WOW™ Technology in reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability
- 3×1 ribbed cuff
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Flat knit toe seam
- Elasticized arch brace
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 77% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 1% Elastane
WOW™ Technology – More Merino in high-impact and high-wear areas helps reduce shock and abrasion, giving you more comfort and longer lasting Merino wool benefits.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Turn inside out before washing.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fiber.
- Tumble Dry Low. Lay flat or line dry for best appearance.
- Do Not Iron. Who will argue with that?
- Do Not Dry Clean. You can care for this all on your own!
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™