SW069 – This light cushioned sock is the perfect running sock for mild to warmer weather. Thanks to ReliaWool Technology in high density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes.
- New 4 Degree Elite™ Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool™ Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1×1 ribbed welt
- Achilles pad
- 1.75″ overall height
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 69% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 2% Elastane
4-Degree™ Elite Fit System: Bi-elastic fit bands provide faster flex and recovery throughout the foot.
ReliaWool™ Technology: Patented durability construction to go more miles than your shoes.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Turn inside out before washing.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fiber.
- Tumble Dry Low. Lay flat or line dry for best appearance.
- Do Not Iron. Who will argue with that?
- Do Not Dry Clean. You can care for this all on your own!
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™