Don’t let the cold stop you from taking one last run: the PhD® Ski medium delivers maximum warmth and breathability when the going gets cold. Patent-pending Indestructawool™ technology provides ultimate durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run. Made with SmartWool’s 4- Degree® elite fit system for a sock that doesn’t bunch, slip, or bind and a women’s-specific fit for a narrower heel and overall slimmer fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 13″ overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn
CONTENT: 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women’s Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides perfect women’s specific fit.
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- 4-Degree Elite™ Fit System: 4-Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place.
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability.
- Medium Cushion: Medium cushioned shin and foot for impact absorption and warmth.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™