Darn Tough’s Paul Bunyan Work socks roll up their sleeves and get down to business on even the coldest of days. Full cushioning gives these extra tall socks an extra notch of comfort and warmth.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough’s unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
CONTENT: 68% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
CARE: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks:
- Machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do not dry clean.
Like you, Darn Tough knows a thing or two about hard work. It’s what their mill thrives on. They designed their Work line of socks to outperform even the toughest work conditions with no days off. Bombproof construction and attention to detail deliver durability day after day, year after year. Darn Tough’s unique performance fit provides reams of comfort and a sock that keeps up with you no matter what. Low maintenance, high yield. From searing heat to bitter cold, if you’re out there working, Darn Tough work socks are with you.