These heavyweight wool socks are designed to provide comfort and warmth under extremely cold conditions. Their cushioned construction retains maximum heat in frigid conditions while nylon reinforced areas add durability and longer sock life. Fox River’s exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry.
- Heavy cushioning for longer activity, extended trips and cold weather.
- Made in the USA of US and imported yarns
- Special zone cushioning at the instep reduces lace and tongue pressure from your boot or shoe.
- Heel and toe are reinforced with nylon to add durability and longer sock life.
- Fox River’s contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
- Smooth, flat toe seam doesn’t rub or irritate during wear. Plus, Fox River’s smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
CONTENT: 88% wool, 10% nylon, 1% acrylic, 1% spandex
WOOL: Wool offers great features including thermoregulation to help balance temperature and keep you dry by absorbing as much as 30% of its weight before it feels damp. Plus, it’s breathable and naturally resists odor. It also has natural shape recovery and wrinkle resistance.
Wick Dry® Technology: Fox River’s exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that cause blisters.
- Medium: Men’s Shoe Size 6-8.5
- Large: Men’s Shoe Size 9-11.5
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fox River Mills, Inc. was founded in Appleton, Wisconsin in 1900 and got its name from its location in the Fox River Valley. Their commitment to meet and exceed consumers’ expectations continues today. NASA has even certified four of their styles for use in the space program. Trust Fox River’s continued dedication to quality and innovation.