Classic daypack in a classic canoe pack design, updated for your everyday adventures.
“so·journ noun \ˈsō-ˌjərn\ : a period of time when you stay in a place as a traveler or guest” – Marriam-Webster Dictionary
If a temporary stay has you carrying stuff along, consider stowing it in a Sojourn Pack. This could be a “do-it-all” pack for use on or off the beaten path. The Sojourn is available with more capacity as a box style pack where there are gussets sewn into each side. This style offers a full length slip pocket inside at the back. There’s also a hanging zippered pocket. It’s crafted from waxed canvas, solid brass, and premium leather at Frost River in Duluth Minnesota, USA.
- Size: 16″h x 15″w x 5″d. 1200 c.i. (Approx.)
- Weight: 2.70 lbs.
- Pockets: Internal hanging zipper pocket; full-height slip pocket (inside back). Outside slip pockets.
- Closure: Large flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder Straps: 2.25″ Pistol belt cotton web.
- Grab Handle: 1″ cotton web.
- Base: 1″ cotton web.
- Materials: 18-oz. waxed canvas; premium leather; solid brass hardware.
- Made in the USA.
Frost River products are hand-crafted and made without compromise from the highest quality components. Their forefathers knew what Frost River knows now: That deep forests, driving rains, drifting snows and rock-strewn portages do a great job of helping you sort out your character and find the parts of you that really matter.