Crafted at Filson’s Seattle factory using durable, pliable, 3-oz. vegetable-tanned leather, this pouch is made to hold up against years of regular use. It’s sized for coins, credit cards and other small items, to provide a secure way to organize tidbits. The brass zipper closure and Bridle Leather zipper pulls add longevity to this versatile pouch.
- #5 YKK solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson
- Made from premium Latigo leather for pliability and wear-resistance
- Features embossed Filson logo on the side
- Sized specifically for coins, credit cards, etc.
- Leather from American hides, tanned in the U.S.
- Comes in a reusable, tear-resistant, sueded Moleskin pouch to protect from dust and scratches during transit
- Made in the USA
USES: Everyday; Field; Travel
DIMENSIONS: 6¼”L x 3¼”W
MATERIALS: 3-oz. Latigo leather + brass
CARE: Wipe or brush clean
Filson – Rugged quality for over 100 years. Tough, comfortable outdoor clothing and bags for hunters and anglers, engineers and explorers, mariners and miners.