1) The Rancher is a seriously warm cap for seriously cold conditions – over four times warmer than the Original. Stormy Kromer makes it with their premium wool/nylon blend, then line it with Thinsulate™ to ramp up the heat. To that they add two extra inches of fleece-filled comfort on the earband, creating the mother of all head protection systems. A real workhorse, in other words, and one you’ll be happy you have.
- 80% wool / 20% nylon.
- Lined with 100% cotton lining, 100% polyester fleece and Thinsulate™.
- Made in USA with globally sourced materials.
- Dry clean only.
2) Carhartt x Stormy Kromer Rancher Cap: The legacy of Hamilton Carhartt and George “Stormy” Kromer continues as the two Michigan-based companies team up in celebration of Carhartt’s 125th anniversary. The result: an Original Stormy Kromer cap constructed from legendary brown duck fabric manufactured in the USA. Non-insulated.
- 100% cotton, 12 oz. soft duck.
- 100% cotton flannel lining.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- Hand wash only
First established in 1903 making hats, over the last 111 years Stormy Kromer has added clothing and gear, new designs and ideas. But they’ve never changed the way they do things: Always quality hand-crafted in America.