Much like the coat on the Kodiak Bear, Minus33’s Kodiak is their warmest cold weather garment. Made with Minus33’s Expedition weight 400 g/m2 fleeced Merino Wool fabric, the Kodiak Hoody is crafted with thumb holes and a drawstring to bundle you up for wicked cold days. This hoody is amazing whether you are working the crab boats off the Alaskan coast, biking around Boston without a jacket in January or just going for a leisurely walk on a fall afternoon. This is a truly world class garment that you won’t leave home without.
• 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool
• 400 g/m2 Interlock knit construction *Brushed interior*
• Wool fleeced interior for extra warmth
• Flat lock seams to prevent chafing
• Rib Knit Cuffs with thumb holes in sleeves
• Machine washable and machine dryable
• Weight of Garment Size Large = 1 lb. 12 oz. (793 grams)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash. Tumble Dry: Total Easy Care (TEC) Merino apparel is designed for today’s busy lifestyle. Total Easy Care Merino garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an ‘as new’ appearance. They won’t shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment.
- Turn Inside Out
- Wash with like colors
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle with a mild or wool-specific detergent
- Tumble dry low heat
- Store your wool in an airtight container when not in use
- Do not use a fabric softener – our wools are super soft already. Fabric softener coats the wool in chemicals that inhibit wool’s natural wicking and thermal properties!
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach
- Do NOT use Bleach of any kind – Bleach destroys wool!
Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing and Wool Baselayer was started with the foundation of providing high quality, warm, comfortable and functional Merino Wool Clothing and Merino Wool Socks to the active and Outdoor community.