Looking to keep your legs toasty warm? If so, look no further because you have found the ultimate in softness and warmth. There’s a reason why these are Minus33’s best-selling bottom, and that’s because they consistently deliver when you need them to. Skiing, hiking, or sitting at home on a cold day, you will not be disappointed.
- 230 g/m2 interlock knit construction
- Flat lock seams to prevent chafing
- Weight of Garment = 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating 50+
FABRIC: 100% Australian Merino Wool
CARE: Machine washable and machine dryable.
- Turn Inside Out
- Wash with like colors
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle with a mild or wool-specific detergent
- Tumble dry low heat
- Store your wool in an airtight container when not in use
- Do not use a fabric softener – our wools are super soft already. Fabric softener coats the wool in chemicals that inhibit wool’s natural wicking and thermal properties!
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach
- Do NOT use Bleach of any kind – Bleach destroys wool!
Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing and Wool Baselayer was started with the foundation of providing high quality, warm, comfortable and functional Merino Wool Clothing and Merino Wool Socks to the active and Outdoor community.