If you love the cold, then do we have something for you! This Full-Zip Expedition Weight top can be worn as a mid or outer layer depending on the conditions. Throw this baby on and you’ll be all set for your next winter hike, snowmobile adventure, or pond hockey game. Don’t leave home without it!
• 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool
• 400 g/m2 Interlock knit construction
• Flat lock seams to prevent chafing
• Rib Knit Cuffs
• Thumb holes in sleeves
• Machine washable and machine dryable
• Weight of Garment Size Large = 1 lb. 4.8 oz. (589 grams)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash. Tumble Dry: Total Easy Care (TEC) Merino apparel is designed for today’s busy lifestyle. Total Easy Care Merino garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an ‘as new’ appearance. They won’t shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment.
- Turn Inside Out
- Wash with like colors
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle with a mild or wool-specific detergent
- Tumble dry low heat
- Store your wool in an airtight container when not in use
- Do not use a fabric softener – our wools are super soft already. Fabric softener coats the wool in chemicals that inhibit wool’s natural wicking and thermal properties!
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach
- Do NOT use Bleach of any kind – Bleach destroys wool!
Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing and Wool Baselayer was started with the foundation of providing high quality, warm, comfortable and functional Merino Wool Clothing and Merino Wool Socks to the active and Outdoor community.