A lightweight, 100% European goose-down insulated vest with wool-lined standing collar and reinforced yoke, pockets and rear. Made with lightweight, single source European goose down, this rain-repellent vest features a true-to-size fit for layering, and Filson’s classic multi-pocket design, including handwarmer pockets. The zipper front with snap-closure storm flap protects against wind and driving rain, and the standing wool-lined collar provides additional warmth. The Shelter Cloth yoke and pockets add extra durability. A long back hem offers additional coverage when bending, squatting or twisting. The rear bottom panel is made of abrasion-resistant, moisture-repellent Shelter Cloth, so repeated sitting won’t wear out the seat.
- Zipper front with snap-closure storm flap for added wind and water protection
- 1 flap pocket, 1 slotted utility pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 interior zipper pocket
- Made with water-repellent, wind-resistant fabrics
- Made with ethically-sourced, 100% European goose down that’s processed in the U.S.
- Rear back panel, yoke and pockets are made with abrasion-resistant Shelter Cloth for added durability in high-wear areas
- Slightly longer rear hem provides coverage
- Fully lined for easy on/off over layers
- Made in USA with imported material.
CARE: Wipe or brush clean.
Filson – Rugged quality for over 100 years. Tough, comfortable outdoor clothing and bags for hunters and anglers, engineers and explorers, mariners and miners.