If you don’t know where the day will take you, the SmartLoft Divide vest keeps options open. A Merino lining, windproof face, and heavyweight 120g SmartLoft insulation help you keep a consistent core temp so you can go as far as your legs will take you.
- Semi-Form Fit
- Back of vest uses knit fabric that concentrates Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Merino lined front panel and collar for sweat and odor management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and secure zip chest pocket with media cord routing
- Center front zipper with draft flap and chin guard
- Knit in Vietnam
- Front Panel: 100% Polyester;
- Back: 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane;
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester;
- Fill: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester
SMARTLOFT 120: Warmer weight (120g) SmartLoft wool insulation for stop-and-go alpine endeavors in cold to extreme conditions. Provides thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
DWR FINISH: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
WIND PROTECTION: Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements.
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Iron Low.
- Dry Clean.
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™