XTRATUF Legacy boot offers flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives and contaminants. This updated version includes an interior print with original designs by two young Alaskan fisherman, born and inspired by the wilderness of Alaska and the sustainable fisheries of the North Pacific. The Sea Greens print is inspired by Kelp; these aquatic plants provide a home to marine animals and are important to the ocean’s health.
- Slip-Resistant Chevron Outsole
- Acid Chemical Resistant
- Dual Outside and Inside Logos
- Exclusive Salmon Sister Liner Print
- Shaft Circumference is 11 inches and was taken from a size 7. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Designed Specifically for a Women’s Fit
Over 50 years ago, a boot arrived in Alaska, as RUGGED AND REAL as the people who live and work there. Like Alaska’s people, those boots did their job no matter what the conditions. Now an Alaskan icon, the Legacy Boot is 100% WATERPROOF, FLEXIBLE, AND DURABLE—made to keep you dry, stable and always working comfortably. Featuring a non-marking, slip-resistant Chevron outsole, they’re as RELIABLE AND TOUGH as it gets.