All-season, all-occasion versatility sets this boot apart. Nubuck leather looks good with jeans or slacks, while waterproofing, insulation and a snow-friendly sole make it ideal for winter wear.
- 4-mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- 200 grams KEEN.Warm insulation
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Freeze rubber snow and ice grip
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Thermal heat-shield footbed captures warmth
- Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Weight: 6 oz / 469.8 g
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.WARM: Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm — a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
CARE: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day-to-day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
It takes a lot of energy and enthusiasm to innovate, produce and market products that offer such positive differences. KEEN does the kind of work that adds up to something special, something bigger.