With a retuned, featherweight construction featuring FloatLite™ technology—plus better breathability and a beefed up rubber outsole for even more grip and protection on rugged terrain—this new, ultralight evolution of Teva’s waterproof Arrowood boot steps up to any terrain with an easy, understated style.
- Teva’s iconic modern outdoor sneaker is updated to deliver more versatility and improved performance.
- Waterproof-leather upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry.
- Built with a waterproof membrane that seals out rain, puddles, and other things that splash to keep your feet dry.
- Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable.
- An EVA foam footbed cushions your and softly supports it for all-day comfort.
- Teva’s Float-Lite™ midsole is super durable and feather light.
- Individual rubber outsole pods are strategically placed for superior traction where you need it.
- Weight: 11.0 oz per shoe based on a men’s size 9.
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.