An adventure-seeking boot with style. The mid-high Arrowood is waterproof, comfortable, and good looking, featuring the featherweight comfort of FloatLite™ technology, Teva’s new foam construction is both ultralight and durable.
- Waterproof-leather upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry
- Waterproof upper seals out rain, puddles and other things that splash to keep your feet dry
- Teva’s Float-Lite™ midsole supplies exceptional cushioned comfort that lasts and lasts
- Teva’s Float-Lite™ outsole is super durable and feather light
- Individual rubber outsole pods strategically placed for superior traction
- Responsive PU sockliner cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.