Built tough and technical for the most rugged terrain, the Arrowood Riva WP excels at both nearby outings and faraway adventures, protecting your feet in style with a supple, waterproof full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof-leather upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry.
- eVent premium waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Rubberized toe cap provides rugged durability and toe protection.
- Responsive PU sockliner cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step.
- Float-Lite EVA-foam midsole with PU high-rebound heel pad for lightweight cushioning.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole stands up to the demands of rugged terrain.
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Weight: 16.0oz per shoe.
- Shaft Circumference: 11.0 inches.
- Shaft Height: 3.0 inches.
- All measurements based on a men’s size 9.
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.