Men’s Timberland PRO® Helix HD work boots: The ultimate in lightweight comfort. These men’s waterproof boots combine Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology with durable leathers to create work boots that are tailor-made for long hours in tough conditions.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.1 pounds
WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
WATERPROOF LEATHER: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.