When you think of Timberland® boots, you’re thinking of these. Timberland’s original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Wondering about sizing? Timberland recommends buying boots a half size down from your sneaker size. So if you’re a sneaker size 11, order a size 10.5
- Premium leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Second midsole layer for additional support underfoot
- Rubber lug outsole is made with 10% plant-based materials
- Weight of a single boot (size 9: 1 pound, 13 ounces)
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION: PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
WATERPROOF FOOTWEAR: Timberland’s waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. We also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
SILVER-RATED TANNERY: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.