Timberland PRO® Disruptor work shoes feature street styling that’s packed with technology: Alloy safety toes, electrical hazard protection, oil-and heat-resistant outsoles and anti-fatigue technology.
- Premium nubuck leather uppers
- Alloy safety toes
- Defender Repellent Systems featuring Scotchgard™ Protector
- Bio-Suspension system improves stability, cushioning and flexibility
- Brass hardware
- Cement construction
- Canvas linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Dynamic anti-fatigue footbeds
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resists abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9) is 605 grams, or 1.3 pounds
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER: Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions – resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.