The original Workman was released in 2004. It was an instant favorite among tradesmen, carpenters, and other skilled workers who understood that one pair of well-made boots would outlast three pairs of mediocre ones. Today the original Workman is back, with a few improvements. Under the classic silhouette and natural leather, you’ll find a completely new approach to support and comfort – one that makes the new Workman 13% lighter than its predecessor.
- Durable, waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- All-new Vibram® SPE midsole enhances rebound, comfort, and support
- Lightweight Bi Fit board, which increases rigidity in the heel and allows for flexibility in the forefoot
- Rugged durability and all day comfort from the low-lug Vibram® Workman outsole
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Height: 6″
- Weight: 58 oz.
HOW IT FITS: The 610 is Danner’s most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.